Bus Status App
Pick Up Patrol (Elementary)
Reporting Student Absence
- Elementary families are to notify the school before 8:50 a.m. to report their child's absence. The PickUp Patrol (PUP) system is the encouraged method for reporting student absences. Please visit your school's website for more information.
- For absences at Great Valley Middle School please email GVMSattendance@gvsd.org.
- For absence at Great Valley High School, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (610) 889-1900.
- How to update contact information and preferences.
- Utilice estas instrucciones para actualizar la información de contacto y las preferencias.
- Registration is a two-step process. Please click here to learn more.
Technology Tools and Resources
- Instructions and information about how to access and use the technology tools and apps available to students and families are posted on the TECHNOLOGY PAGE of this website under Online Tools/Resources.